Here you will find 3 types of information. The first is for those who are considering making an appointment to see Dr. Miller either for Mind-Body Therapy, or for Life Coaching. The second consists of information for you to use following your appointment, describing how to use the conversation and imagery recordings made at that time. The third is how to book Dr. Miller for an interview, lecture, training, seminar, or workshop. Or, if you would like, feel free to call our office, 530-478-1807.
1. Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Miller & his Mind-Body Medicine Appointments
2. Book an Appointment will give you the details you need to know before you call the office to set a date. Before your appointment, please download The New Patient Form. Please print it out and complete the required fields. This will save valuable time from your session with Dr. Miller. Be as accurate as you can – this information is very important. You may mail this form to us (make a copy first for yourself), fax it to us at 530-478-0160, or bring it to your first visit. If you would rather discuss certain items in person, indicate that on the form. All information will be kept confidential, of course. Otherwise, you can Email Rebecca and request The New Patient Form.
3. How to Use the Recordings Made During Your Appointment is the standard set of general instructions for working with deep relaxation and guided imagery recordings, including those made at the time of your visit. Read this from time to time to keep its suggestions in mind. Read these guidelines . . .
4. How to do re-scripting following a Selective Awareness Exploration is a more in depth look at how to work with the imagery recordings designed for you based on the material dealt with during your Exploration. It is a way of reconditioning your brain, your mind, and through them, your body . Read this document if you have had a Selective Awareness Exploration or if Dr. Miller has recommended that you read it in relationship to performing desensitization. Download and read through it every week or two to help stay on track.
5. Book Dr. Miller Dr. Miller has been acclaimed as a master speaker and workshop leader. If you would like to have Dr. Miller deliver a workshop, lecture, or seminar to your organization, class, or community, simply send us an email with your idea. Below are the writeups for previous presentations that are available, or we can design one to meet your needs. If you are interested in the professional trainings, you can read about professional trainings by clicking here, and if you would like to interview Dr. Miller for your station, blog, magazine, etc., let us know by email.